Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 17 May 2021 at 05:58, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

In the BIRT project, we have converted the website exactly as I have it in mind for our website. Not the L&F but the workflow.

1. The website is generated from markdown
2. An "edit this page" link brings you to the source
3. A change and pull request will update an intermediate website on Github pages for testing (optional, but BIRT uses it)
4. On merge-pull-request, the main website will be updated

Please try the workflow by clicking on the "Edit" link at the bottom of any of the pages and tell me what you think:

Cheers,

Wim