Re: [platform-dev] most performant way to paint a (platform-specific) pixel-array

Hi Michael,

sadly jogl is badly maintained (a new release is promised for month, only a RC is available but not on maven and so on)...

That's exactly the issue here, I have had a bug in jogl I think a year ago (or even more?) and there was a fix that *probably* would solve this, but as today the fix is not officially released. So this is kind of dead-end for me, if one has finally a working example and needs to hope that nothing changes (os update, new lib/swt release) thats not usable for me.