[platform-dev] SWT multi-carets/selection proposal: call for Win and Mac testers

Hi all,

I had the opportunity to work on multi-carets/selections in SWT StyledText this winter. My proposal is available at https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/154419/ and I find it's now of good enough quality to incept a merging process.
However, before going further, I'd like some Windows and Mac users to confirm it works for them.
So, can some of you please give it a try?

To try it:
* Get the commit from https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/154419/
* Open org.eclipse.swt and org.eclipse.swt.snippets bundles in your IDE.
* Do the usual SWT things: rename the .classpath_<os> to .classpath; if necessary import the platform-specific fragment from the eclipse.platform.swt.binaries repository
* Run Snippet376 and have fun with it

Thanks in advance

--
Mickael Istria