Re: [platform-dev] GlassPane-like

Hi Thomas,

If I remember well, if you want to paint over multiple widgets you have to work with the parent composite.

For your second point...Well, (native) tables... at least, it exists but it is almost impossible to customize it. And YES, you do not have access to the table headers :'(
(on Windows for sure, I do not know for other platforms)

Did you consider having a look to Nebula Grid or Nebula NatTable ?

Regards

Laurent