Re: [platform-dev] GlassPane-like

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for the tip with the paint listener. Unexpectedly this works on Windows - I thought it didn't when I tried in the past.

Have a nice weekend!

--
Thomas

On 25/10/2019 14:13, Laurent Caron wrote:
Hi Thomas,

On Windows & Mac (never tried on Linux), just add a Paint Listener on your
control.

Please find enclosed a snippet (tried on Windows 10).

Have a nice day,

Laurent