Re: [platform-dev] Is anybody monitoring new bug reports and forum posts?

Hi Ed,

great to hear. I started the nomination.
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.equinox/elections/election-ed-merks-committer-eclipse-equinox

Trivial changes are typically committed directly by the committer without review. I also hope that you will be able to help improving p2, AFAIK you are a heavy user of it.

If you need feedback on complex changes in Equinox and p2, I recommend adding proactively experts to the reviews and to ask for reviews.

Best regards, Lars