[platform-dev] Associate Sites in Update site.

Hi,

While doing update site, Can someone please explain how to use "associateSitesURL" attribute in site.xml. I went through the eclipse help docs and implemented it on our local update site. When I do the feature updates, update manager doen't show the update site referenced by associateSitesURL.

Thanks.

Email messages cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as transmitted information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services therefore does not accept liability for any error or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top