[platform-dev] How to shutdown a program in a RCP application

Hello:
Just a quick question how can I shutdown an exe program when I am closing my RCP application?

I start an exe program somewhere when I am running my RCP application. For example:
try {
     	 Preferences preference = MyPlugin.getDefault().getPluginPreferences();
       	 String strPath = preference.getString("stringRPath");
	 p = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(strPath);
      } catch (IOException e2)
                      {
		 MessageDialog.openError(null, "Error", "Could not start exe program");
		 return;
	          }

But when I am closing or exitting my application where can I turn this program off? ( p.destroy();)

Thank you,
Magna

Back to the top