[platform-dev] How to call the functions of one eclipse plugin though code from another eclipse plugin?

Hello, everyone,

I hope that I am sending my question to the correct mailing list. I have one question about the development of own eclipse plugin.

I want to develop my own eclipse plugin. To reduce the work I found out that I can use some functions of other eclipse plugins, e.g. Together for Eclipse, for which the source code is not available. So how can I call the functions of other plugins from the code in my own plugin?
Is it possible?

thanks

lucia

Yahoo! Sports