Re: [platform-dev] Can't use characters ] and } anymore!

Works fine for me. Check whether you accidentally changed the input
language. If this doesn't help use bugzilla which is the right forum for
bugs.

Dani

             "Gast, Thorsten
             IZ/HZA-IOL"
             <gasttor@xxxxxx.c                                          To
             om>                       <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             platform-dev-boun
             ces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       Subject
                                       [platform-dev] Can't use characters
                                       ] and } anymore!
             13.05.2005 14:15

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  general
             developers list."
             <platform-dev@ecl
                 ipse.org>

Hello,

within my eclipse editor I can't type the characters ']' and '}'
anymore (which is very ugly when you develop with Java).
In any other application I can use both characters without problems.
This happened within eclipse 3.0.2 running on Windows XP Prof. SP1.
Did anyone run into similar problems and can give me a hint how to
fix this.

Greetings Thorsten