[platform-dev] eclipse 3.0 linux/motif strange font error

I am running Vine Linux 3.0

Initially, I had installed Eclipse 3.0 linux/motif after
booting with english language setting. The platorm was
running perfect - all the fonts were displayed correctly
(read small and beautiful).

After using Eclipse successfully for some days, I booted
using the Japanese language setting of Vine Linux and all
the fonts just became big and ugly.

I remedied this (almost) by changing the font options
under preferences. Please see the attached screenshot. The
editor, console, tabs, etc. display the fonts just fine.
However, the title menu bar, the navigator window, outline
window, and ONLY A FEW DIALOGS still display in large
fonts.

How is it possible to remedy this? I think I should change
some default system font setting and already changed the
gnome-font-properties, but to no avail.

Someone please help! I want my beautiful Eclipse back!

-Abhay

PS: Even after rebooting using english environment there
is no change.

Back to the top