Re: [platform-dev] platform

Joao,

We don't build for solaris x86, but you can make this work reasonably easily.  Download the solaris-sparc build (the binary is fine) and recompile its swt library and eclipse executable on your end, as described in:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/faq.html#howbuilddll
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/faq.html#buildeclipseexe

Grant

Joao Coelho <ofilha1@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/05/2004 01:03 PM

Please respond to
platform-dev

platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-dev] platform

I would like to download Eclipse for Solaris x86, but
i don't see it anywhere in your site.  Do you have a
version of Eclipse for Solaris intel or just for SPARC
?