[platform-dev] Debug in Eclipse ... error

Folks,

I am trying to debug a basic Spring application in Eclipse ... and when I set a breakpoint in the source servlet and reload the page ... Eclipse starts in debug mode, but gives an error saying
"Source not found for SpringappController.handleRequest" ... I have been debugging uPortal in Eclipse without problem. Does my webapp or build system need to be configured
differently to do real-time debugging while the app us running in tomcat?

Does anyone know what I am talking about or maybe had a similar problem?

Thanks,
~daleF

--
Dale Federighi