[platform-dev] input format of the manifest file

hello,

In my manifest file, I want to tell eclipse that the simple.jar file is in myDirectory. Ofcourse I have "eclipse\plugins\myplugin\myDirectory\simple.jar"

I tried this :

<runtime>
        <library name="myplugin.jar"/>
        <library name="myDirectory/simple.jar"/>
</runtime>

but it did not work.

could you please tell me how to set the correct pathg in the manifest file.
thanks in advance.

Maher

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail