[platform-dev] handle events accross multiple plugins.......

Hi all...

May i know how can we handle the below case ...
Any gudeline/s would be of great help.

Let me brief out the scenario

I have 3 plugin Applications say Plug-1, Plug-2 and Plug-3.

Plug-2 is a non gui plugin providing extenstions to plug-1 and plug-3.

Now Plug-2 has to listen events from Plug-1 and correspond it to plug-3.

Basically the type of Events at plug-1 are selection events, the challenge here to me is, plug-1
is a native application and plug-3 is SWT application...
As far as i have explored i can listen to the selection events at SWT application from other SWT Applications.

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
My PresenceHelp
Click onthe image to chat with me

Back to the top