[platform-dev] Updates to platform-launcher?

I don't see a bugzilla entry for this project.

I have some patches to fix-up the qnx/photon launcher to update the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH so that j9 and SWT will just "work" when you run eclipse.
Right now when you download the QNX version from eclipse.org there are all
these instructions for what to do.   This attempts to make things more
intelligent so the user experience is a better one.

So, what bugzilla category should I use for this so I can attach a patch?
Is it too late to get something like this into 2.0.2?

    chris

--
Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>     "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
Software Engineer, QSSL                   -- Lewis Carroll --

Back to the top