Re: [platform-debug-dev] System.out

If you launch Eclipse from a DOS command line (or .bat file), System.out's will appear in the DOS console. If you launch Eclipse by double-clicking Eclipse.exe, you will not see System.out's, as there is no DOS console.

The Eclipse (debugger) console is used by programs launched from within Eclipse.

Darin

"N V S Rama Krishna" <ram_kri@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/30/2001 05:16 PM