Re: [photran] Comments on new beta2

Hi.

On Nov 15, 2005, at 1:30 PM, Jeffrey Overbey wrote:

(through the non intuitive tag "Others"). After making the changes I looked again at my file and everything was fine, except for one thing: a red color is being used for numbers, commas, &, etc which cannot be changed at all. How do I change that color?

Yeah, "Others" should probably be relabeled, and I'm not sure about the red. That's probably a bug... but Nicholas and Cheah are the experts on this...

Maybe it not updating correctly. What happens if you close and reopen the editor?

Another point to mention is the new ruler that appears on top of the editor window. Is there a way to disable it,
Not that I'm aware of... Cheah or Nicholas?

Currently, there is no preference to hide it. If there were an option, how would you like it to be by default? Visible for fixed form editing and hidden for free form? We can just add this as a preference if it is necessary.

--Nicholas

Back to the top