Od: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu uÅytkownika Dawid PakuÅa <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
WysÅane: 12 wrzeÅnia 2016 23:08
Do: PDT Developers
Temat: [pdt-dev] Maintained PDT extensions

Hi all,

regarding to this issue [1] I have simple question that I added as last comment:

Except PEX (Core, Symfony etc...) and Zend (Studio etc..) extensions somebody know other projects (closed source or opend source) that probably require AST access and are still maintained (used)? Maybe his authors/maintainers are on this list?

I'm asking because I'm thinking about more aggressive option (to make PDT great again :P): if everybody agree, move existing AST's to API in PDT 5.0 (Eclipse 4.7 Oxygen) as-is + small cleanup if needed.

Why? Because I think that as long as we not deliver stable (maybe also simple) and well documented API, PDT will never receive stable extensions. Our potential extension market is reducing year-after-year due this madness :(

Itâs too hot in Wroclaw today ;)

--
Dawid PakuÅa