From:ÂMichal Niewrzal <michal.n@xxxxxxxx>
Reply:ÂPDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:Â8 August 2016 at 11:02:46
To:ÂPDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:Â [pdt-dev] Composer contribution

Hi Dawid,

What is state of community Composer plugin? Patch is ready to merge or we have additional things to do? If we want first version ready for Neon.1Âwe need to start integration. It's how I imagine process:

1. Merge community plugin to master (can be still in incubation directory)

2. AddÂcommunity plugin to build system, mark it as experimental/incubationÂ(if you don't have time I can do this)

3. If we (Zend)ÂwillÂnotice something useful in Zend plugin what is missing weÂwillÂmerge it with community plugin

4. Later we can think what we should do with issues reported on github forÂcommunityÂpluginÂ

In general I believe that community plugin will be that main plugin and we just move/integrate some features from Zend version of plugin.

What do you think?
Michal