[pdt-dev] Composer contribution

Hi Team,

I want push forward merging composer support into PDT[1]. I know thats is not possible to finish before 4.0 but some things may happen in background:

1. Create initial contribution for IP Team. Collecting “approves” from all contributors might be a challenge.
2. Library IP cleanup. I switched Composer Binding to gpl simple json to orbit gson, and made initial patch for WTP JSON Editor integration.
3. Synchronization with orbit (pulse00 composer plugin use newest HTTPTools)

What you think?

[1] - https://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/Composer_Migration
--
Dawid Pakuła