[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] Composer contribution
- From: Thomas Gossmann <eclipse@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:01:17 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.7.2
thanks for your contributions to the composer plugins. I'm working on my
thesis at the moment, so I cannot help out here. Do whatever needs to be
Solving the IP issues might be one the biggest challenges. As most of
the composer plugin is my code, I'm happy to contribute this, so
probably need some guidance on the IP process.
Am 24.04.16 um 23:37 schrieb Dawid PakuÅa:
I want push forward merging composer support into PDT. I know thats
is not possible to finish before 4.0 but some things may happen in
1. Create initial contribution for IP Team. Collecting âapprovesâ from
all contributors might be a challenge.
2. Library IP cleanup. I switched Composer Binding to gpl simple json to
orbit gson, and made initial patch for WTP JSON Editor integration.
3. Synchronization with orbit (pulse00 composer plugin use newest
What you think?
 - https://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/Composer_Migration
pdt-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or
unsubscribe from this list, visit