Re: [pdt-dev] Bug 445275 - Migrate from org.eclipse.dltk.internal.core.SourceRange to api version

Ok, I think I tested my patch with most popular plugins. I wasn't able to remove deprecated SourceRange completely so if someone will have idea how to do it better than I did it let me know:)

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/36859/

Thanks,
Michal