Re: [pdt-dev] preliminary Eclipse PHP package

Hi Dawid,Â

> HereÂhttps://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/ExtensionsÂis draft version of plugin list (only some plugins fromÂpdt-extensions.org).Â
> Any suggestions?
> Is the chosen document format ok?

Thanks for starting this wiki. The format is good for start, we can adjust it later as needed.

I added just a few of the features of Zend Studio that can be listed.Â

So far, I can see that we will have around 10 categories with a number of features (between 1 and 20) in each of them. There will be both open source and commercial features, and even some features (e.g. PHPUnit) will have an open source and commercial alternatives.

This looks pretty similar to the Mylyn case. Please, have a look at the Mylyn Connector Discovery. It seems to me like a good fit for our case too. We can use the same technology for "PDT Extension Discovery".

Greetings,
Kaloyan