[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] Initialize buildpath and project structure in new project wizard
- From: Robert Gruendler <r.gruendler@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:21:55 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
i'm extending the PDT Project Wizard to initialize new Projects with the structure for the Symfony framework
Basically i'm doing the following:
1. Iterate the skeleton project and create the project folders/files recursively.
2. Create a IBuildpathEntry for the source folders
3. Call init() passing the script project and the buildpathentries.
The code of the wizard page can be found here:
The problem is that the Buildpathentries show up in the UI of the wizard and also the project structure is initialized correctly,
but the .buildpath file does not contain the correct entries. It's the same like the default one from the PDT project wizard.
Has anyone an idea what i'm missing here? Or is there a better way to achieve the initialization of a project?