Re: [pdt-dev] Index Non-PHP Sourcefiles

that sounds great, thanks ;)

-robert

On 6/29/11 3:38 PM, 赵忠伟 wrote:
hi,

Do not worry,I think it is not a big problem that we pass SourceModule to PHPIndexingVisitor:)

2011/6/29 Robert Gründler <r.gruendler@xxxxxxxxx>
On 6/29/11 6:01 AM, 赵忠伟 wrote:
I think you need ask this question in dltk group,after debugging,I think the DLTK indexer only can visit ISourceModule

ok, this isn't a big problem, i can still use my own indexer then for non-php files.

as your another question,we can not get ISourceModule from PhpIndexingVisitor,so you still can not visit the XML/Yaml config files:(

hm, this is bad news for me ;)

The reason is because Symfony2 declares the same framework elements in different places, like Route-Patterns for example. They
can be declared in XML/Yaml files and also inside PHP DocBlocks.

So my custom index looks a little bit different than the DLTK index, where each ModelElement found during indexing
is tied to the parent container/resource.

Which means that all my custom model elements need to have the IScriptProject as their parent, so when i search for them, i basically
always search inside a project-scope.

When i don't have a handle to the Project / SourceModule inside the PHPIndexingVisitor, i cant' make this relation to my custom elements.

I hope my explanation is somewhat understandable ;)

Is there maybe another way to get the containing SourceModule or at least the IScriptProject from within an PHPIndexingVisitor? Maybe
by using some Utility class i haven't found yet?

I've already searched a lot through the DLTK/PDT code, but unfortunately i couldn't find a way to do this.

thanks again for your help!

regards

-robert