[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] Cannot set PHP executables on my osx 10.5.8
- From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 12:41:02 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=RIGbXfoPHWW50rZYdM2kpKMZZy/HS0sUew1UlzYFjll72nuOy+P4eUo2c06pjXkaCv /6gVClK6iQPY1BL0WDJ04Qud/uOxKh/Z7AJNQOy7XpO3sHl/aPB87Jw9DZrpNZNplG3f q1npJcoodJ0mh5gL18Mz9ta8LSoCvnOp7QcwQ=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20090605)
Should we link to that update site from the PDT install page in the wiki?
Roy Ganor wrote:
Use update site to get an installable php executable
From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Zhang Xiao
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:40 PM
Subject: [pdt-dev] Cannot set PHP executables on my osx 10.5.8
I tried to setup a PHP developing environment based on ZF via PDT. But
when i went to set PHP executables, it did not work!
Here are what happened:
1. Went to preference -> PHP -> PHP Executables -> Add 2. I filled in
Name and Executable path fields (when I finished one of them and started
filling the other one, Eclipse was pretty slow... no matter which one
finished firstly...) 3. Clicked finish and ok. An error popped up but
just flashed and disappeared at once 4. Then I went to check preference
page again. When I tried to open "PHP Executable" page, An error said
"The currently displayed page contains invalid values"
5. I could not open the page unless I went to another page then switched
back 6. I cannot edit the one I just created but only delete it and add
a new one - which did not work too.
I attached error log in this email - hope it helps.
mobile: +86 13811992020 | email: xellzhang@xxxxxxxxx | skype:
ethos_xzhang | website: http://xzhang.net
pdt-dev mailing list
Nick Boldt :: http://nick.divbyzero.com
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena