[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] Cannot set PHP executables on my osx 10.5.8
- From: Zhang Xiao <xellzhang@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:39:46 +0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:content-type:mime-version:subject:date:x-mailer; b=QcHKX4hzjiIgSUPF8ele6/Kv1+m68gzJNE4HTJU8LE/HrjPiUzzS+uee6KduEqLuJw M2XRRQfmMpwKnfq8+YiIhlL/rvvHdXlyvncKdgm0XCtbDraw5U/Yfp4eMIM/zxe+xaZD qjdto9pXDlkNsRPkSR0pGibyYEeULRJESocXQ=
I tried to setup a PHP developing environment based on ZF via PDT. But
when i went to set PHP executables, it did not work!
Here are what happened:
1. Went to preference -> PHP -> PHP Executables -> Add
2. I filled in Name and Executable path fields (when I finished one of
them and started filling the other one, Eclipse was pretty slow... no
matter which one finished firstly...)
3. Clicked finish and ok. An error popped up but just flashed and
disappeared at once
4. Then I went to check preference page again. When I tried to open
"PHP Executable" page, An error said "The currently displayed page
contains invalid values"
5. I could not open the page unless I went to another page then
6. I cannot edit the one I just created but only delete it and add a
new one - which did not work too.
I attached error log in this email - hope it helps.
mobile: +86 13811992020 | email: xellzhang@xxxxxxxxx | skype:
ethos_xzhang | website: http://xzhang.net
Description: Binary data