[pdt-dev] Re: How to change the default "Simple php file" template.

Any pointers...?

Cheers,
Parag,

Isaac Asimov Â- "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them."

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Parag Kalra <paragkalra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In PDT-Eclipe, under 'Project' -> 'Properties' -> 'Code Style' -> 'Code Templates', 'Simple php file' contains following template:

<?php
${cursor}
?>

I changed it to by editing it in PDT-Eclipse:

/**
Â* @Filename:
Â* @Usage: php
Â* @Description:
Â* @Date:
Â* @Author: Parag Kalra
Â* @Company: My Company
Â* @Email: paragkalra@xxxxxxxxxxx
Â* @Copyright: Parag Kalra, 2009-2010
Â* @License: GNU General Public License
Â* @Version:ÂÂÂ
Â* @Last changed:
*/

<?php
${cursor}
?>

But when I am creating a new php file, it still shows:

<?php
${cursor}
?>

I am unable to view my new PHP file header.

ÂWhat am I missing?

Cheers,
Parag,

Will Rogers Â- "I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts."