[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] official release of maintenance for PDT 2.0
- From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:31:37 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=h91wcZgGjn769l9BCSpgdQquRfHvDKYMNfwRMAR0KxSNhcBTL8cVDVjq/CsL8mFmYK GdodUHCF0iSfk7Snrm8cQ4WKejeJu2jggIhSuq3wf1mu256Xi3Bx4z7eCwlziGCIpQug Axn4MXAz2XAFGCIM1lYr53V9SoMnaRIlc/t6o=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20090320)
I agree - given 2.0.0 came out late December, we're prolly due for an R
build this month.
Do we need a formal freeze period, followed by an RC or two? Or should
we just cut a new build and call it R? After all, the maintenance branch
is only for urgent bug fixes, so it's pretty stable and the difference
between an M and an R build is really only cosmetic.
When is this planned ? It seems to have gone very quiet. I know there
are some fixes released as integration builds but I could really use an
official 2.0.1 release ?
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena