Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 1.1. - API updates following infra changes

If you're *breaking* API, I think you need to upversion to PDT 2.0. If
you're *adding* or *changing* API it but it's binary compatible, you
can stay at 1.1.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Version_Numbering

And if you have to upversion anyway, wouldn't this be a great time to
refactor org.eclipse.php to org.eclipse.pdt? :)

Nick