RE: [pdt-dev] Nightly builds do not build

It is fixed on the download server too:

Requirements

·  Java 5 JRE version used in this build is here.

·  Eclipse SDK v3.4M5 version used in this build is here: linux-gtk-x86 | linux-gtk-ppc | win32-win32-x86 | macosx-carbon-ppc | macosx-carbon-x86 | .

·  Eclipse test framework v3.4M5 version used in this build is here.

·  EMF SDO XSD 2.4.0M5 SDK version used in this build is here.

·  GEF 3.4M5 SDK version used in this build is here.

·  DLTK Core Frameworks Integration Build SDK version used in this build is here.

·  DTP 1.6M5 SDK version used in this build is here.

·  WTP S-3.0M5-20080218021547 SDK version used in this build is here.

Roy

I think you may have forgotten to include the link to Eclipse SDK v3.4M5 below. It would be useful to know where you are grabbing it from.

Bill

Roy Ganor wrote:

Piter, thank you for your comments,

  1. Label for nightly builds was updated to 1.1.0
  2. Upgrading to Eclipse 3.4M5 was carried out today, our dependencies are:

    • Java 5 JRE version used in this build is here.
    • Eclipse SDK v3.4M5 version used in this build is here: .
    • EMF SDO XSD 2.4.0M5 SDK version used in this build is here.
    • GEF 3.4M5 SDK version used in this build is here.
    • DLTK Core Frameworks Integration Build SDK version used in this build is here.
    • DTP 1.6M5 SDK version used in this build is here.
    • WTP S-3.0M5-20080218021547 SDK version used in this build is here.

  1. Nightly build is available at http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/downloads/release.php?release=N20080302

We do encourage the community to have a drive test on our future release, also we will appreciate community comments. Though, I wouldn’t propose a production environment to use this version at this stage.

Thanks again,

Roy and the team