RE: [pdt-dev] Nightly builds do not build

Piter, thank you for your comments,

  1. Label for nightly builds was updated to 1.1.0
  2. Upgrading to Eclipse 3.4M5 was carried out today, our dependencies are:

    • Java 5 JRE version used in this build is here.
    • Eclipse SDK v3.4M5 version used in this build is here: .
    • EMF SDO XSD 2.4.0M5 SDK version used in this build is here.
    • GEF 3.4M5 SDK version used in this build is here.
    • DLTK Core Frameworks Integration Build SDK version used in this build is here.
    • DTP 1.6M5 SDK version used in this build is here.
    • WTP S-3.0M5-20080218021547 SDK version used in this build is here.

  1. Nightly build is available at http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/downloads/release.php?release=N20080302

We do encourage the community to have a drive test on our future release, also we will appreciate community comments. Though, I wouldn’t propose a production environment to use this version at this stage.

Thanks again,

Roy and the team