[pdt-dev] Xubuntu - PDT all-in-one installation/running question

OS: Xubuntu 7.10
Please note: only been using Xubuntu for not quite a month, first Linux OS

downloaded the PDT all-in-one package off the the web, updated the JVM per the Eclipse page instructions. Unpacked the Eclipse and started it up. However, I don't see the PDT tools under perspectives, not there under "other". No "New PHP Project". When I go to "Software Updates", it shows it as there to be updated.

I'm running this on my XP computer fine, just can't seem to get it going in Xubuntu. I've been messing around with this for a couple of days and not sure what to even look for.

--
Bill

Back to the top