Re: [pdt-dev] Installation PHP Support in PDT

Hi Jim,

First of all I suggest using the released build -
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/downloads/?release=R20070917.
The PDT project requires a Sun/IBM Java 5 JRE installed - make sure you have
it. It might be that the plugins fail to load.

Please note that this mailing list is intended to be used for the PDT
development. You are welcome to use the PDT newsgroup for further assistance
- news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.tools.pdt

Regards,
Alon Peled