[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: "M. Wagner" <znnsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 23:15:39 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.5
i try to run pdt (all in one, RC2) on SuSE Linux 10.1 and have great problems:
- using the installed jre java-sun-1.4.2-11 - package the JVM crashes when
eclipse loads the plugins.
- now i have installed the j2re-1_4_2_14 - package from the sun home page:
Here eclipse starts, but i get a "class not found error" in the debug view
and when o try to run PHP-skripts.
So my simple Question: which java package (preferes rpm) is recommended to run