Re: [pde-dev] How can we improve the PDE build out of eclipse?

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 11:56 AM Kai Chu <chuck.chu.liu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think java remote debugger does this feature, it is something PDE does.  am I right?

It's not an Eclipse PDE feature, it's a general Java debugger + Eclipse JDT capability. Anything that uses a combination of both (that includes PDE Build and Tycho for debugging) with have this feature.
So you could totally use Tycho + remote debugging and connect the debugged tests to JDT like any remote Java application and have hotswap like in any other Java application debugged with Eclipse IDE.

Back to the top