[pde-dev] Fwd: How to enable auto versioning the plugin via API Tools

I have read this link.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-eclipse-api-tools/

Successfully got an PDE API Tools enabled project but I couldnt figure out how to enable the auto versioning ? It says the tool will give error but I can not get any error regarding upgrading the version number at manifest file or about the missing since tags at the methods and so for a class I create or for existing classes and methods.

Any help please or documentation about how to use API tools to update plugin version number in manifest files ?

ilke

Back to the top