Re: [pde-dev] PDE draft Juno plan available

Am 18.08.2011 20:32, schrieb Curtis Windatt:
> How would you describe the status of your work?  Are you planning on
> sticking with modifying the plug-ins tab or are you looking at other
> options? If we have something substantial, we can try it out for a
> milestone and try to get some community feedback.

I think for now, sticking with the plug-ins tab is the best option. The
dialog is already pretty busy with the many tabs and adding another that
is enable/disable is something that might be to confusing.

There is one remaining issue. The launch configuration is modified on
every launch (i.e. sync'ed with the product). This is annoying when it's
shared in an SCM.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht