Re: [pde-dev] PDE product based build & p2.gathering : incompatible?

> Anyway, you mean that, in the case of building a product, I should create  an additionnal step (p2.mirror) to extract from the produced buildRepo (with all the transitives stuff I don't want) the features I want to expose to my consumers  ... ?

Something like that.  The problem I had was that these optional bundles and features would be included in my product.  So I had to mirror the repo with some combination of those flags and then invoke the director to manifest the now-slimmer product.

I eventually moved to building with Tycho for a variety of reasons; one benefit was that Tycho constrains p2 so that it doesn't resolve optional bundles and features.

Brian.

--
Rescue your task list with Kizby!  Free 30 day trial with no obligations.
Visit kizby.com for details.