[pde-dev] Decompiler breaks javadoc support

Hello,

I've been using JD-Eclipse
(http://java.decompiler.free.fr/?q=jdeclipse) for a while now, and
I've been pretty happy with it so far. The only thing that is
bothering me is that as soon as I decompile a class of a library, the
javadoc support disappears. I need to re-associate the javadoc path to
the library to make it work again ...

I am not familiar with eclipse plugin development, it would be great
if somebody could point me to some stuff to look at in order to solve
this. (Jad-Clipse, another eclipse decompiler plugin suffers of the
same issue ...)

Thanks
Sylvain.

Back to the top