[pde-dev] CDT multi core debug

Hi,

I have custom debug implementation for single core working by extending
- org.eclipse.debug.core.launchDelegates
- org.eclipse.debug.core.launchConfigurationTypes
- org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchConfigurationTabGroups
- org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core.CDebugger
etc.

It takes inputs from user for gdb, port, hostname, command files, protocols,
etc. and debugs by populating all the info rightly.
Same thing I'm looking to implement for multi cores. But no direction so as to
launch once for 2 cores. Few questions to list are,
- How to start 2nd instance of gdb?
- Providing 1st binary as GDB command file i.e.
IMILaunchConfigurationConstants.ATTR_GDB_INIT, but how/where do I mention 2nd
binary?
- Where to mention port and hostname info?
etc.

Please provide some pointers or any help example to guide the multi core
implementation.

Thanks in advance,
Vrushali.

Back to the top