Re: [pde-dev] Target Platform question

> Given the current behavior of the target platform provisioning and the
> fact that its too late to change that now, I agree the default behavior
> should be to use a perfect match for feature includes. That's also what
> EMF SDK does now to avoid problems.

Whew, I am very relieved to hear that! :)

Even though I only understand half of what is being discussed here.

Maybe a naive question will increase my understanding.

The current "versioning rules"
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Version_Numbering
imply a pretty strict relationship between contents of a feature (or bundle)
and its version; if contents change, version should change.

Is this topic that is being discussed related to that?

Do these versioning rules need to updated or expanded as this issue
is worked out in Indigo?