[pde-dev] [Plugins shared libraries problem!] Correction

In my last message I asked about a problem whith some
shared libraries.

But (as it turned out), that wasn´t the problem!

My plugin use jaas to autheticate the users. Now the
real problem is that jaas doesn't find my LoginModule
class.
In some developer´s list I read that implementing a
ProxyLoginModule to ensure that VM loads the right
LoginModule fixed the problem.

But my problem is that my proxy class is not loaded!

I don't know how I can modify the eclipse runtime
classloader in order to add my LoginModule class.

If I implement a ClassLoader, how can I include it to
the eclipse runtime?

Thanks