Re: [papyrus-sysml-users] [PROVENANCE INTERNET] [SysML 1.4] Stackeholder difference between the norm and the implementation

I seem that there is a error in the spec and in the profile

In the spec, I think that /concern must equal to [0..1]  if not this is the same as concern list. /concern is like concatenation.

De : papyrus-sysml-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:papyrus-sysml-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de MAGGI Benoit
Envoyé : vendredi 17 juillet 2015 11:19
À : papyrus-sysml-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] [papyrus-sysml-users] [SysML 1.4] Stackeholder difference between the norm and the implementation

Hi everyone,

I just came by something strange, it seems to have a difference between the “paper norm” and the profile implementation that we use.

It’s about the Stakeholder.

The norm :

7.3.2.6 Stakeholder

Description

A stakeholder represents a role, group or individual who has concerns that will be addressed by the View of the model.

Attributes

• concernList: Comment [*]

The interests of this stakeholder.

• /concern: String [*]

The interests of this stakeholder displayed as the body of the comments from concernList.

The profile :

The generated code :

Comment getConcernList();

EList<Comment> getConcern();