[papyrus-ic] No Longer Ericsson Employee

To all,

I want to inform you that as Thursday March 9th, 2017, I am no longer an Ericsson employee. I will announce my new professional affiliation in the next couple of weeks.

I want to thank Ericsson, as a company, and the people from Ericsson who have supported the Papyrus Open Source project over the last four years. I also mainly want to thank the great team of people that I had the opportunity, honour, and pleasure to work with in the context of this project over these four years; this includes the people from Ericsson, the people from the supplier organizations (CEA, Combitech, EclipseSource, Mälardalen University, Obeo, Tieto, and Zeligsoft), and the independent contractors involved in the project. I am very proud of having been part of this team and of the contributions we have made together to Papyrus and the Papyrus community during this period.

Now, this is not the end, but just a transition to the next phase. What I can say for now is that I will remain focused on the Papyrus IC, Polarsys, and the development of Papyrus industrial products. More details to follow in the next week.

In the mean time, you can reach me on my personal email address or mobile phone (see info below). Do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Francis

Mobile phone: +1 819 921-8762

Back to the top