[papyrus-ic] [picrac] Papyrus IC Research/Academia webinar UPDATE

Hello everyone.

Due to unforeseen circumstances it is possible that we may not be able to hold the meeting on Skype for Buissness/Lync. We may be able to use it, but it may disconnect us every 15 minutes, which is not great. So as a backup, I will setup a Google Hangout (hangouts.google.com) in case the Skype session doesn't work.

If you are planning to attend the meeting please reply to me at eposse@xxxxxxxxx so that I can quickly invite you to the hangout if needed.

We apologize for this last minute issue.

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

--