[papyrus-ic] [picrac] Papyrus IC Research/Academia monthly meeting - March 9th

Hello. This is another reminder of our regular monthly meeting for the Research/Academia committee, which will take place tomorrow Thursday, March 9th at 16:00-17:00 CET, 15:00-16:00 GMT, 10:00-11:00 EST. We will use the usual connection:
The agenda is as follows:

1) General update
2) Webinars update
3) Rover update
4) ITEA3 Digital Innovation Forum 2017 (see https://dif2017.org)
5) Modelling Days 2017 organization

If you'd like to see an item added to the agenda, please let us know.

Also, the minutes from the last meeting are attached for your approval.

Thanks

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft