Re: [paho-dev] Schedule for next Paho C (v1.4.0?)

Great. I need to get a new Rust release out this week. It will target v1.3.9. I'll follow up with a point release for 1.3.10 when it's available.

In the meantime, I'll also start on some fixes to the C++ library. That one's not as sensitive to changes to the C lib. But it should be ready to go when you are.

Frank