Re: [paho-dev] Interesting problem with HiveMQ TLS, mosquitto_foo and CA cert stores.

Hi Roger,

Thanks for that. Yes it's not a particularly important thing but I suspect the HiveMQ peeps are using v2, hence their instructions don't work for us v1.6 users.

And I'm on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS updated so I don't think I am entirely out of the ark! :)

(I have to ask - so how do I to non TLS connections over 8883? ;)

Cheers!

Alex